Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rescue~4th.~pool~play~beach and fireworks


I woke early on the 4th. knowing I might get to go
swimming in the pool with Cameron and Mama
I was so excited~~~

I looked to see if my Mama was outside, even before I checked
the bed....
but noone was at the pool yet
I had to wait almost a whole hour before Mama woke up,
and told me it was time to go swimming...I ran and woke up
Cameron ........
As you can see, Both Cameron and I LOVE swimming..and we dived right in
You might not know this, but I am famious for rescuing all sort
of things from the sure drowning death...here I rescue A flip flop
VERY important item
I decided that Cameron needed to be rescued too..( he did not...but I know better)

SEE.....

Hehe look at Cameron holding on to his pants...I call this pic
" rescue the pants"
I jumped right on top of him and made a BIG splash..hehe
Wait...then Cameron decided that he was going to rescue ME..
even though there were no reason to..Hmp
Mama fooling around with glow in the dark necklesses

Mama's favorite...the beach and the sunset

Sir Lovestorescuealot

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

What great action shots of you and Cameron, Chance!
The beach photos are just gorgeous!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch