Thursday, August 2, 2007

swim the sea~drink the wild air


Another day in paradise...80 degrees no humidity, beautiful sunny skies. yesterday I tried out our friend scotti's sea kayak, and took it out for a spin in the ocean...stoped on a little island for a bit of yoga and a sunbath as the waves were washing over me the whole time, and they are COLD. As I sat on the little island 2 seal pups climbed up on rocks just feet away from me and regarded me with calm curiosity...ohhh their faces up close...and NO camera, as I have yet to get myself a "wet pack" for it. Miss Chance Soooo much.Chance's mamma :o/
Hope everyone are well
Hanne~Sir Chance-lot's mamma

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you're having awesome adventures!
I love the gardenia with the swan center! Just exquisite! I can smell the fragrance!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Amber-Mae said...

Awww, that's nice... A swan blooming from a rose.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Sounds idyllic! J x

PreciOus said...

We miss you and Chance too!

Snuggle,
Precious

fee said...

hiddy chance! i haven't blogged much lately but i'm back to me feisty self now! did you enjoy your last weekend at nanook's and pooka's?

my vain parents are still busy selecting a favourite photograph – i think they have no idea what i want it for still so it'll be a nice, nice surprise!

loves,
fee