Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mama says we have to build an ARK??



Day X with nothing but rain~BUT the sun is shining in Norway
24 hours a day...

We are trying to cheer ourselves up with the colors in our garden
The beauty and gentleness of a bud about to born
~If we could see the miracle of single flower
our lives would change forever~
Can you tell....I am almost in the mood to chase Sputnik
because with all this rain~Mamma is not taking me so much
to the woods to run~and as you can see I STILL have the
satelite dish on my head
Lillies....
Mama says I sometimes have posessed eyes...NOT
Sir DontknowhowtobuildanARKAlot

2 comments:

Asta said...

Dawling siw Chancedon'tknowhowtobuildanawkalot,

Thank you fow the bootiful flowews..this has cewtainly been a vewy stwange spwing/summew?feels mowe like fall..I'm boowed too.
I'm sowwy you still have youw satelite dish, I hope at least you get good weception on it
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Molly the Airedale said...

Your flowers are just gorgeous, Chance! At least we have that to go outside and smile about, right?! Mom was weeding the vege garden today and the poor tomatoes are drowning! They need sun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch