Friday, June 12, 2009

Midnight Patrol and Moonlight flowers


Last night I barked so loud that my Mama immidiatly
got up and let me out...she is no dummy, she knows when the barking is serious

I ran out side because I thought I smelled deer on my property
and I have told those guys again and again, that if they want to camp* out on our lawn
it is going to be a Fee*...
I will accept

1. A game of hide and go seek
2. Chase me as far as you can... game
3. pretend to let me catch you... game
But these guys do not seem to understand...maybe I will need a "translator"

Check this flower out..it only flowers in the night, and is very beautiful
Mama has appointed me the Midnight Flower bloomer "watch dog"

With alot of wet kisses
Sir MidnightWatchDogAlot

3 comments:

Barry said...

Hey Sir chancalot, you are one awesome canine and very lucky to live in a land where you have deer visit you at night and a Momma that loves you so much.

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful flower, Chance! Your mama is lucky to have such a good watchdog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Simba and Jazzi said...

You are doing a fine job there. We hope you are free from that collar soon.


Simba and Jazzi xxx