Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Asta tagged me to tell about 7 things that annoys me






1. Ignorance...like people not taking responsibility for
pollution and the environment is number one on my list.

2. People hurting innocent animals and kids, that cant
protect themselves!

3. When my mail man comes and he doesn't bring me a cookie

4. other dogs sniffing my butt

5. And like Asta..president bush annoys me and makes me
embarressed when he *tries*to speak english or anything
els....and like Asta again...thats not the worst of it

6. When my mamma OO's and AA's over Pooka and Nanook
7. sticks that gets stuck in my gorgous tail and they stick me every time I try to run
Sir Chancelot

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mailman brings you cookies? You're lucky! Our UPS man takes care of us but never the mailman!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lizzy said...

I don't like it when sticks get stuck in my tail either.

I wish my mailman would bring me cookies! That would probably solve the whole problem between that mailman and I!

Sparky

Anonymous said...

sir bacon
i tag you to tell us more about your family. we know about you and your momma, tell us about your kitty and your big and little papa.

barks & wags

Harry said...

I too am in awe that your postman ever brings you cookies!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Amber-Mae said...

I get annoyed when doggies hump me, be it male or female. But I like to hump others. My rules!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Brat Pack said...

I know what you mean, I don't dig other dogs sniffin' my butt either.

Samantha

i said...

Those sounds like a reasonable list. Your mailman brings you cookies? How nice!

Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm all for a bit of butt sniffing. But no cookie, thats just wrong.

Simba xx

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey...are you jelly of Nook & Pook? You have absolutely no reason to be!!! You are a very special boy and your Momma loves you LOTS!!!

Speaking of your Momma...can you tell her that my Momma tagged her!!! Woot! Go check out my bloggy.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Asta said...

Hi Siw Chance Sweetie
Thank you fow doing youw list...I love youw choices especially #s1&2...I'm sowwy you get stickies stuck in youw gowgeous tail..I could come help you pick them out...and while I think Nanook and Pooka awe vewy vewy cute and all, YOU awe pawfect!!!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Stanley said...

Hey, Chance!

I get stuff stuck on my all the time. That's the bummer with being hairy.

Can't believe your mailman brings you cookies. Mine is a woman, and she brings me smiles, but no cookies.

Thanks for sharing. It always makes me feel a little better when I can get things off of my chest.

Goober love,
Stanley