Friday, June 8, 2007

Today was kinda Boring

My mamma had lots of work to do, and it was sooo hot outside, that I didn't even feel like playing with my ball. I stayed inside most of the day in the cool house, chewing on an extra long bullystick, played hide and seek with Sputnik, and slept. My mamma worked alot on the computer, and then she went outside to do some weeding in her garden. The Piones are in full bloom now. I am not allowed to go digging in there where they are. Here are a couple of pics, aren't they BEAUTIFUL?

6 comments:

Gus said...

Sometimes boring is good. You can recharge your creative juices with a good bully stick. Your mom does great things with her computer. Thank you for sharing.

Ruby Bleu said...

I like it when it is boring...not all the time, but sometimes...especially when it is hot. It can't be all that bad when you have such beautiful flowers to look at!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I like lazing around and watching the world go by. It gives me time to think about my next blog posting!!! J x

Amber-Mae said...

Oh yeah your mamma's flooowers are bootiful just like ME! Hehehe... And what's that you're chewing? Looks like bully stick to me. Must taste reaaal good eh!? Hehehehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I am bad at eating plants, hehehe!

Licks
Oscar x

Nugget said...

Hi, LOVE your pictures... beautiful!
Licks,
Nugget