Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Cafe Pressie Shop

`Is coming along`

If you have not been in a couple of days~please stop by and visit, and let me know what you think :O)

Our Pressie ShopSo Today I was sort of bored, mamma was a little sunburned from floating in the pool
a little bit yesterday, and I was too, because I was floating in there too~And My head got all hot, from too much sun, so this morning, mamma told me that we had to take it easy, cause it was a very sunny day here again.
As you can see, we worked hard on the pressie shop, and got a lot more done.
Just a quick barkup dawgs, Come Friday, unbelievably, My family is driving me to Nanook and Pooka's house ~dropping me off, and heads to Maine for a couple of weeks. They do this every year~and sadly for me, where they go wont allow dogs. Well I am not too sad, I get to stay with Aunt Vanessa, Uncle Sandy, and my cousins, Pook and Nook.
I will miss them horribly though~I do know that.
Mamma has promised to send pics often, and she is bringing the camera and the laptop, so
she will be able to help once in a while with some blogs on my behalf~cause I doubt strongly that Nook will let me blog on his computer~cause he is completely Obsessed with it.
Maybe If I begged Aunt Nessa......maybe she'll help me take some pics and post them on Nooks blog...
Until tomorrow
Tailwaggins and GoodNight
Sir Chance-Lot

4 comments:

PreciOus said...

Oh Chance, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with Nanook and Pooka. We gonna miss your Mamma too.

Snuggle,
Precious

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Chance...
That will be fun to hang with Nook and Pook!!! I'm sure your Aunt Nessa will let you blog...maybe when Nook is sleeping???

Tell your family to have a safe and wonderful trip to Maine!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun adventure for everyone! You'll miss your mom and dad Chance, but how fun to hang with Nanook and Pooka! We'll miss you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, the store is looking great! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with N&P. I hope your mum and family have a relaxing holiday! J x