Saturday, July 14, 2007

Smiles....

I was tagged by Gus to show some smiles~Here Goes Gus
This one was right after I got the pressie from Ruby Blue

Here I am just enjoying a good roll and smiling

Here I am just simply giving one of those
*No words needed* smiles

And last~Another "Look how cute I am smiles"

I did make rounds earlier today to everyones bloggies, and saw LOTS of wonderful beautiful smiling Doggies, but my mamma has been hogging the computer for her "pressie~store"
work, so I barely even got on now, while she is taking a shower
Click on this
B A R K It O U T

Tell us what you think of it
(Still under construction, and guess it will be a Process, but mamma has been staying up till 2-3 am every morning working on it, so maybe will be ready soon?)
Tailwaggins and Love
Sir Chance~Lot

12 comments:

PreciOus said...

Awww, you look so happy rolling and smiling on the grass. Lovely.

I think your mamma pressie-store is progressing very well. =)

Snuggle,
Precious

Molly the Airedale said...

You Goldens have the most awesome smiles! Great pictures Chance!
We were at your mom's store and everything looks wonderful. Chance, could you please tell your mom that airedale has an "e" in it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Amber-Mae said...

Awwww... you have the MOST gorgeous smile of them all!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ferndoggle said...

What an awesome smile you have Chance! It makes us smile.

The store looks great!!!

Lola

Joe Stains said...

your smile is GREAT it made us smile!! We posted ours today too!

Asta said...

Chance,
What a bootiful smile you have!!
my Mommi and I went to check out your MOmmi's stowe, it's looking gweat! I sent you some pix too, if they're no good let me know
smoochie kisses
Asta

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I love the pic of you laughing while rolling on your back. You must have heard a great joke to laugh so happily

~ girl girl

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Chance, I'm back! Great smiles and your mum's webstore is looking really good! J x

Ume said...

those smiles were absolutely pawsome!
your Mamma's store is looking great!

Suki & Joey said...

Chance, I LOVE your Mom's store. Those images look beautiful - I really love the journal with Oscar on it...hehehe! :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

fee said...

i am so delighted to see that you love rolling on the grass as much as i do!

and i am honoured to be on the home page of your mommy's pressie cafe! i think everything in the store is lovely and so special. would you be able to custom-make something from less good looking models (like my wft parents) if i sent you some pix?

Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats a beautiful smile.

Simba xx