Monday, September 10, 2007

G'Day Mates....

What do you doggies think...Im getting ready for Asta Up Over's barkparty, and as you all know, the theme is cowboys, so I thought I would go as an Australian Cowboy.
Today Mamma and I went out to the woods right by our house. I wore my cowboy hat to see if other doggies liked it. All the other doggies was not there..tush e . I hope Asta likes it, thats the only important thing, since it is her barkday soon.


It was very hot with that Down Under Cowboy hat on, so I sure hope it will be cooler at Asta's party.. If not I hope she has a pool like this one,



and I also hope this doggie is coming to the bark day party cause he looks like he is a *Party~Starter* Yihaaaa
Here is a picture of our woods




Cheerios...
Sir Bacon formerly Sir Chancelot

13 comments:

Joe Stains said...

MOm loved that video of that crazy pup! you look great in your hat!!

Goofy said...

nice hat there.. I'm still searching for one to suits asta's pawty theme

Asta said...

Hi Siw Bacon
UmmmI hope you won' be disappointed, but I'm Asta Up Over(that means I live in NYC) my twin Asta down undew lives in Austwalia...I hope you'll still come to the pawty..I think you look splendid in that Aussi hat, and it would be totally fine to come as an Aussi cowboy, I heaw they'we vewy cute, though pwobably not as cute as you!
smoochie kisses
ASta, who will be one whole yeaw old on the 24th,hehehe

Amber-Mae said...

Wowee! That dog sure loves that slide ha! Weeeeeee! I wish we had a pool with a slide like that too some day...You look really handsome in that cowboy hat Sir Bacon. Howdeeee partner?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

At least you are getting ready for the party. Mummy hasn't made any attempt to get me a cowbow hat or any other hat. She never lets me have any fun.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

You look awesome in that hat, Sir Bacon! We can't wait to share some cowboy cake with you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ume said...

hi Sir Bacon,
u look great in dat hat, u r so ready for Asta's pawty!

Ruby Bleu said...

That's a great look Chance...Asta's gonna love it!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Randi said...

Hello Sir Bacon! I'm going to call the pool man tomorrow & get a pool put in my backyard! THAT IS PAWSOME!!! & guess what...my mom made me wear a silly hat today too..I think she's gonna post it this week sometimes..I have to figure out how to delete the pic from her camera..I wish I had thumbs!
Love & Licks,
Randi

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Corgi Girls said...

Randi saw my hat on my page and mentioned we should stop by and see your hat! We dig it! G'day Sir Chance-lot!

Corgi kisses,
Moxie & Izzie

Asta said...

Hi Siw Bacon,hehehe,
Unkel Tony will be pewfowming in Awmenia when I have my pawty, so unfowtoonately he can't come..but he suwe is a lot of fun to be awound..we'll have mawtoonis as well as anything else you can imagine to dwink..we'we going to have a blast!
smoochie kisses my gowgeous golden fwiend
Asta

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Great hat, Chance. I'm still working on my outfit. J x