Friday, September 21, 2007

Wait a minute....


This isn't Cassio ( superSpa Kennel for Dogs..) this is My Vet..
What are we doing here?



I do not like this place. Every time I go they grope and clean my ears

I tried to duck out to the right and run back to the car
But Alas~here I am on the scale. Why do they always have to know
what I weigh...and WHY am I here....

Oh Barkness, atleast some good news, I lost 7 LBS
atleast the doctor wont yell at me for being
a little "plump" and maybe even praise me for having trimmed down a few LBS
As far as I am concerned, they should all get off my
tail about that, cause as you can see, ( in the reflesction image in the door) the mamma and the vet is not
exactly Ms. trim and fit them selves

Now wait just a Minute..not his metal table again
Can't you see I have two broken legs

OhOH the Death Grip...this could only mean one thing

Yeah yeah dont be fooled, this is a "front" for whats coming.
My vet only pretends to look at my teeth

YEP...thats what I thought, A shot..wait a minute why do I need a shot
that cassio place...is it in Africa or something..
I heard the Vet say "okay Chance this is a *Border*Ella
and that sound like some "beyond the border" kind of shot one needs when going on safari????

Well Doggies...not my best day, and I am thinking that it might not be
getting any better as
the day progress..I will see if they have a computer in Africa
If so Ill ask to write you from the jungle....
Cross your paws doggies
Sad and Slow tailwags
Chance


Hi everyone, this is Chance's mamma
He is now at Cassio
Click here to see
I think I am more upset then him, though he was not happy
when we dropped him off :o/
We tried very hard to be chipper and upbeat, but even big pappa had tears in his eyes
cause he realized that this is the first time
he is being kenneled.

We are on our way to Nook and Pooka's
and thought it would be fun to have a contest over the weekend
~SHOW YOUR BEST MOSAIC~

Click on above to begin~If you use Flickr, or photobucket, just use the "direct"link
image code when you input your individual urls.
We will begin
Here is Sir Chancelot's
Click to see bigger
Hanne~Chance's Mamma
Have a great weekend


10 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Have a good weekend! I will do a mosaic this weekend and post it...maybe it will cheer Chance up to see my smiling BT face???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Molly the Airedale said...

The mosaic sounds like lots of fun! I hope mom can fit it in! She's planning on working on her new quilt block for the Airedale quilting bee this weekend!
We'll be thinking of you, Chance!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Chance, hope you have a lovely time at your dog hotel. You might make some new friends! I'm sure you'll have fun. J x

Randi said...

Hello Sir Bacon! Sorry about the shot...if my mom posted a pic of me on the dreaded scale, I'd just be so embarrassed! But you took it like a man! Good job, Sir Bacon! Have a fun weekend..I bet you get lots of hugs & treats when your ma & pa return!
Love & Licks,
Randi

Simba and Jazzi said...

A dog hotel sounds cool. Just what you need after a trip to the vets.

Simba xx

fee said...

oowwwwwwwww! i feel your pain, chance. hugs.

Ruby Bleu said...

Chance, are you home yet? I miss you!!! Hey, here is my mosaic...tell me what you think. Oh and I did use one of your Mama's pictures...I hope that is ok...it fit with the theme...

http://wonderruby.blogspot.com/2007/09/just-another-sleepy-sunday.html

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Asta said...

Chance
I hope you'll be vewy pleasantly suwpwised..I heawd that doggies love to play and make lots of new fwiends in those hotels..I suwe hope you do..I'll twy to make the mosaic..you'ws is vewy bootiful
smoochie kissses
pleez don't be sad
Asta

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh i hate going to d vet too..

they make me 'poo' on their table

the Corgi Girls said...

Great mosaic Chance, you have such an artistic eye ;o)

Corgi Kisses!