Thursday, September 20, 2007

We are still blahish~but atleast Mamma took me to the woods today



And it did help us a little to be out in the sunshine and listening to the happy sounds of the river

(Please scroll down and mute the music player on bottom, so you can hear the slide music)

Now brace your self for ALOT of gorgeous pictures of me. You will see me pretending to be a croc, a great white shark and an otter..you decide which one for which picture..hehe. We also ran into Mr.Frog, and a few Freddie leafs, who had fallen down into the water, where they floated peacefully and looked so beautiful in the sparkling water.




I also have some shocking news. I did not know about this till this afternoon, but come tomorrow afternoon, I will be drooped off at a place called Cassio, where I will be BOARDING...( this is the FIRST time ever)until Sunday! WHY you ask...well I asked the same question, and here it is doggies. Everyone, including Nessa,Sandy, both small and big pappa,and mamma are going to Philadelphia to visit

~KING TUT~

Who you ask is King Tut...well you will not believe it, but it is a dead person who no less has been dead for over 3000 years or something. So WHY..you ask..can I not go...what harm could possible a gorgoious golden who is gentle as could be do to a guy that is already dead...? Well I do not have the answer other then that...One cannot do much more to that guy..to damage him...right?
BUT no,Mamma said that they wont even let her take a camera there inside, cause this guy is so old that even taking a picture of him, could make him smolder and vanish in thin air? Guess he is all wrapped up in bandages to keep him all together..yeah I say..they better wrap a lot of bandages on him..not that I understand why they want to keep him hanging around ...But what do I know..I am a dog..Sooo..can you guys tell me what it is like to be Boarded, cause I am kinda scared...

Tailwaggins and Golden Hugs
Chance

6 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chance,
Hmmm I think you will be better off staying over at Cassio.. visiting a 3000 year old guy does not really appeal to me!
Have a great weekend!

Asta said...

My Sweet Sir Bacon,
Pleez don't be scawed..I bet youw Mommi will only let you go to place that is lots of fun and where they love and cawe weally well fow you..just look at the gowgeous places she takes you..those photogwaphs awe magnificent..youw's is the bootifullest bloggie hands down!

I heaw the Tut guy is a Mummy..I saw him in a Movie..and he was supew scawy, so all in all I think youlucked out by not going to visit him. Have a gweat time in camp
smoochie kisses
Asta(will you be able to come to my pawty on monday??ow awe you still going to be in camp??

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those pictures are really pawsome. The king tut guy sounds scary...

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

Looks like you had great fun in the woods. My ff daddy is pretty old maybe we shouldn't take his photo any more.

Simba x

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, did you say BOARDING??? Come over to my place coz my hoomans do boarding too. We can play together all day! You can play in my huge pool too...You will love it! Hope your mom will let you board with us...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

I think I would prefer Cassio too, Chance! Who wants to hang around with some ancient dead man! I can't imagine that there would be any good smells after all this time!

Love ya lots,
Maggie