Monday, September 17, 2007

Teaching Doggies and Children

Unconditional LoveHere is my Pappa Cameron and Pooka, just look at
those faces and their expressions!
And, mamma told me to tell you about this website
that lets you make Mosaic collages like this one really easy!
You do not need to download anything, just select your background,and
border color, then how many rows and columns,
then just add the url addresses to the lines in the order you want to see them appear.




CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WEBSITE
Tailwags from Sir Chancelot

8 comments:

Randi said...

OOOOOOO....So sweet! Pooka is quite the snuggler!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Nessa Happens said...

Awwwww...good dog!

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwwww, what sweet pictures! Your mom finds the best websites, Chance!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ruby Bleu said...

Those are such nice pictures!!! Thanks for the tip...I need to go check that out!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Sweet pictures.

tail wags
Scrappy and Pebbles

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love a cuddle. I'm getting better with children now, but I'm not keen.

Simba xx

Amber-Mae said...

All I can say is, awwwwwwwwwww...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Stanley said...

Awwwwwww... good Papa Cameron. That's quite a lovefest going on there!

Thanks for sharing the website, Chance.

Goober love,
Stanley