Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hi EveryDog


Check out my new chatbox on the left, and the new smilies.
This morning while waiting for my mamma to get out of bed so she could throw the first ball of the day, I came across this very interesting article, that I thought maybe you guys would get a bark out of! Well I know Amber will like it, but it is a read for everydog, because it really is a story about the love between humans and us animals!
Just click he
re dear hearts

Tailwaggins and Golden Love
The Bac
on Sir


3 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Siw Bacon
First..what a gweat halloween pictoowe! wow it's spooky, but I would feel safe with you anywhewe!
I loved the awticle..what a lovely stowy! Thanks!
Um siw Chance ,when will my twee be weady fow hawvesting???I can't see it yet.
also,could you ask youw Mommi how I could get some smilies like that?do they cost a lot?do they wowk on Mac?they suwe awe pawsome
smoochie kisses and happy fall
Astpee ess I LOVE my pwessies a lot !!!thank you!!!

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love your banner. Will read the link later. Busy catching up with blogs.

Simba xx

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Sir Bacon, thank you for sharing that article with us all. I did really like it, thanks! I love your banner btw...I think I better add some howlloween smilies in my cbox too. Hehe! Love ya handsome!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer