Monday, July 13, 2009

Sheeps run~Me and her..oh...and the ball ~~~





So my ball sank~...ah...because I chewed and chewed on it


See it there on bottom of the pool~~~?

And here Am I~~frantically trying to rescue the poor ball. I even
tried to stear at it and try to hypnotize it to float...
Mamma says: All things happend for a reason~even when percieved painfully~
In the end it is ALL about learning lessons about LOVE and to let go~~~and let Live...so am I suppose to just forget that my poor ball is suffering a grusome drowning death?
Sir Rescuealot

3 comments:

Thor and Jack said...

Great post Chance! I love your pictures in the pool! Did you rescue your ball ??
Your mom is beautiful!

Thor

Sir Chance-Lot said...

Dear Thor with the hammer....;)

My ball suffered a horrible drowing death I am affraid!

Sir ThankfulHEdoesnothaveaholeinhim

Simba and Jazzi said...

Looks like you are enjoying your swim.

Simba and Jazzi xx