Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today's trip to the dog park


My mamma made me wait in the car this morning for over an hour while the dentist cleaned her teeth ( I can't see them being any cleaner, and told her she should just chew on a bone to clean her teeth, but she didn't seem to like that idea). Anyway she felt so bad that I had to wait so long , and when I gave her my best golden "Look how sad you made me" look...she took me to my favorite place in the world...the dog park in Southbury, CT.

It is not like a normal dogpark, yes it has the big play area where all the doggies meet and play, but it also have miles of trails, with rushing river and lakes. Sometimes we can walk for a long time without seing any other dogs or people. This morning was one of those days, perfect weather, and no other dogs in sight. Mama said they were all at work. Not sure why I am such a lucky dog and don't have to work...:O)
I spent most of the morning in the river as you can see....
I hope all of you had a great river day too:O)

6 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

hi SIR!

wow, playing in the water. well, i'll avoid even a fountain let alone a big pool of water!

wet wet licks

Boo

Charlie said...

You look like you had a GREAT time, Chance! My mom took me on a special long walk today, too, but there wasn't any water to play in - your adventure looks like FUN!!
- Charlie

Joe Stains said...

us bostons do NOT like water, but it sure looks like you had a GREAT time.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oooh, that river looks beautiful, so clear and refreshing. What a lucky boy you are!

Licks
Oscar x

Amber-Mae said...

Oh! It looked like a lot of FUN!!! Wish I was there to join you... *wink*

Hope to see more pictures of you honey.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amici said...

I wish our dog park had water in it (well...that we could swim in safely...we have a swamp but it is fenced off and icky). Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for visiting our blog! We like your name a lot!