Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wait a minute...3 days went by

And I forgot to blog...did someone drug me?

Okay, so I guess we have been a little busy, with the holiday weekend here in the USA
We were suppose to celebrate and honor soldiers who has died for their country...
My mamma said that there are TOO MANY, specially now in Iraq. My mamma said to not get into a political "rant" about what we think about all that, not sure what she means...why can't we rant...is that the same as people "barking" ?
Well, I guess how people celebrate people dying for their country, is by having parades, and eating alot of barbeque, so we did that. I wonder if they are going to eat barbeques on my birthdays when I have gone to the rainbow bridge, or is this just on soldiers days?!
I hope all of you had a safe barkelicous weekend...guess what, my mamma had another dentist appointment this morning, and afterwards I got to go to the dogpark again , and swim in the river. My mamma forgot her camera this time, so instead I am going to show you how I looked as a wee puppy...are you ready....I know you'll all go...pant pant...awwww...awww, so here goes



This is me with my baby pool, it had a palm tree , and mamma hooked up a hose to a hole on the side of the pool, and water was coming out of the palm tree like a shower..I LOVED it so much that I bit a nice big hole in it....and Mamma said: "thats not how you love things Chancelot"...I guess she is right cause after that, lots of air came out of it and the water ran away. Here I am "retrieving" my first duck...it was stuffed and made duck sounds. I LOVED that too
Are you impressed? You better be~ I was only 10 weeks old when I fetched my first duck, mind you I have not caught one since..hehe...cause i shredded the duck after that.Tailwaggins and lovelick
"Sir Chance-Lot"

7 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Pant pant, aww awww. How cute. No wonder you grew to be so handsome!

Licks
Oscar x

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Chance, you were such a cute puppy...but it's not suprise considering how good looking you are now! Your pix of Nanook and the orange frog are really, really cool!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

your pool was SOO cool!!! too bad the water went away :(

PreciOus said...

Yes yes you were such a cutie pie, and your baby pool was so pretty! I can't have a pool of my own. My house is way too small for that. *Sob*

Snuggle,
Precious

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my gosh Chance!!!! You were so so so so CUTE when you were just a wee baby... I can't remember what I looked like when I was young as you. Oh gosh, and that pool. So adorable!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

You were very cute, and I love your pool! J x

Charlie said...

You were a great little guy, Chance! Now you're a great big guy!! ;) Shred those toys!!
- Charlie