Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hello All Friends


Well, the day is growing near, when I am going to Nook and Pook's house. I am going tomorrow night, and I am a little sad and excited too.
BUT I will be blogging a little bit, mamma told me she can help me from Maine.
We were wondering how you doggies felt about maybe putting the cafe pressie blinkie thing/icon on your blogs? I guess the more exposure it gets the better, and all "exposure" has to be done by us. That means we have to be seen alot.
Let me know how you Dawgs feel about that, and I can send you the code via email if you provide the address.
Thank you very much~Tailwaggins from
Sir Chance-Lot

8 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Chance...
You are going to have a BLAST at Nook & Pook's...I just know it. I've put a link on my site, but send me the blinkie picture and we'll post it!

Save drive to NJ!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Sir Chance-Lot said...

HEy guys Thanks a million~Mamma is Sooo bad at saving email addresses, can you resend it please
Barkbark
SCL

Molly the Airedale said...

I'd love to have a link to your store on my blog. Our email is maggiesue710(at)yahoo(dot)com
Have a great time at Nanook and Pooka's, Chance!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Asta said...

Chance
I think you'll have the bestest time with nook and pook...I want to heaw about all your adventuwes...my Mommi said we would be super happy to put your caffeepressiestowe on my bloggie,just give us the link code.(gekroon@gmail.com)
smoochie kisses
Asta
hope your Mom has fun in Maine

Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm more then happy to add your link. Mummy just has to work out how to do it , sigh.

Simba xx

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, I know you'll miss your family, but you'll have fun woth Nanook and Pooka.

I'll put the Cafe Press thing on my site, you have my email I think? If not it's at the top left of my site.

Licks
Oscar x

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, I've posted your blinkie on my bloggy earlier on. Hopefully, it'll attract more visitors & customers there to buy your mamma's products!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

PreciOus said...

Hi Chance,

Sista and I will be more than happy to add your link. =)

Do send it to jestzinc@yahoo.com.sg

Snuggle,
Precious