Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Asta Tagged me





To "Tell All" about the First day I came to live with my family! It was the happiest day of my life. Vanessa,Sandy (nook and poookas mamma and pappa), and Sean (my uncle)
wanted to get my little pappa Cameron a puppy for his 9th birthday, and my mamma found me at this place:
Click here to see

They wanted Cameron to be all surprised, and so noone told him about me, and that I was going to be a barkday pressie!
The day they came to pick me up (I ofcourse had been informed..hehe, even though at the time I had no clue what moving to a new place meant, cause I was only a wee baby)
My breeder, came in to the kennel where I lived with my doggie mamma,doggie pappa and siblings, and tied a BIG blue ribbon around my neck, and said "you are the BEST barkday Pressie any little boy could dream of" She made me feel very proud to be a barkday pressie.
Soon after a whole group of humans (my new family, Mamma, BIG Pappa, and Cameron Pappa, Sandy and Vanessa AND Gimini Cricket, (who is now living on the rainbow bridge)came walking around outside the kennel...my breeder was hiding in the shed with me and my blue ribbon in her arms
( Now I have to tell you that everyone had tricked Cameron to think that they were just going to look at some Sicilian mini goats and stuff, that also lives at plantation Delight and he did not even know that Goldens lived at this place)
When my new family came around the corner,my breeder popped out with me in her arms, still holding me, they all started singing "Happy Barkday"...INCLUDING Cameron, because he had NO clue I was his barkday pressie, and he thought everyone was singing Happy Bark day to ME...hahahah. Now You should have seen his face when my breeder handed him ME...(sadly no pics of this face)It was what mamma says was a KODAK moment, but she didn't have her camera right there. Cameron started crying a little bit, cause he was so shocked. YOu do all know that he had been wishing for a golden puppy since he could talk...So here are some pictures that mamma took, when she finally got her act together and got her camera...


~Love at First Sight~
Here I am in the car home~Gimini Cricket let
me sleep on him, cause I was a little bit scared
since it was the first time I was in a car
and then Cameron slept on me. That pink
thing you see, is a pink piggy they gave me
to keep me companyI had no trouble sleeping almost all the way home
look at my adorable little pink tongue sticking out..

Oh and this was the best. They had a big pressie waiting for me
at my new house, a SpongeBob pool with a palm tree that squirted water
from it. and in it floated a duckie, that even made duckie sounds
I LOVED him (RIP, cause I shredded him a little bit)


Here I am doing my first duck hunt


And the rest is history friends



This is my Doggie Pappa~His name is
Kolbey
ANd this is my Doggie Mamma
~Kirby~
Everyone seem to think I look alot
like my doggie mammaAnd now I tag Pooka,Nanook and Amber
Wags
Bacon



9 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

OMdoG! You were sooo cute & fluffy when you were a wee pup. Sooo adorable! I just wanna give you a big squeeeeeeeeeze! That bouncer pool, looks sooo fun but so sorry to hear that it passed away. Things like this happens sometimes... I think you look more like your mama too but her ears are bigger than yours. Oh, thanks for tagging e Sir Bacon. I will try & get on it soon altho I've hardly any puppy pictures of myself. Blame my silly mommy!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

You are so much more fun then a goat. Great duck hunting skills.

Simba xx

Asta said...

I love youw stowy siw Bacon..and what fantabulous pictoowes..you and Camewon awe the cutes t togehter evew!!!!
You awe a gift that is the Best!!!
you wewe a gowgeous puppy..i do love youw little pink tongue,and the way you slept..and that's the best pool I've evew seen..I had that same duckie..RIP too..even though I'm not a wetwievew. I don't think I'm vewy angelic,when I kill my stuffies. St Fwancis knew how impowtant all living things awe..we should listen to him
smoochie kisses
asta

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwww what an adorable story! Mom had to wipe away a tear or two! What a fabulous gift you were for Cameron - actually, for the whole family! You were one cute puppy, Chance!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Unknown said...

We love the photo at the top of your blog! That was a great story about meeting your family, Cameron sure is lucky and so are you!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You're such a cute puppy! You must be the besterest gift to Cameron

~ Girl girl

L^2 said...

What a wonderful gotcha story! And those are some great pictures. You were an adorable pup.

Thanks for visiting our blog! :o)
- Willow and Stella

Lacy said...

woofies sir chance!!1 nice to meet u!!!! u wuz a cutie wee pup and now u iz a very handsomee boy....u wuz prolly de best birfday pressie ever...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

PreciOus said...

Awww Chance!

You were such a cute lil' pup! I have an urge to tickle you under your chin. *Giggle*

Snuggle,
Precious