Friday, October 5, 2007

tODaY We cELeBrAtE bUtCHy'S bArKDaY




HAPPY BARKDAY Butchy




*I said to myself -- I'll paint what I see -- what the flower is to me ~ but I'll paint it big, and they will be surprised into taking time to look at it ~ I will make even busy New Yorkers take time to see what I see of flowers.*


"The butterfly counts not months but moments,
and has time enough."





"Fly free and happy beyond

birthdays and across forever,

and we’ll meet now and then when we wish,

in the midst of the one celebration

that never can end."




~The Day you were Born~

what a wonderful gift the universe

gave us~we got to meet YOU~



Happy Birthday Butchy
AUM SHANTI
Sir Chancelot and his mamma Hanne
Oceans of Love

4 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Chance...
What a great barkday wish!!! I'm on my way to get you so get ready!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats the nicest Birthday wish ever.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

That's just beautiful, Chance!
See you at the pawty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Awwww, that is sooo sweet of you & your mamma!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer