Monday, October 8, 2007

I AM working on a few outfitsfor Halloween,
but have not decided yet which one.
Maybe everydog can help me decide
Here are a few

This is my British "undercover agent" outfit

And here is "Down Under Kangaroo WatchDog outfit

This one I call my "Sheik" Look

And ofcourse the "I am a Doofus" Costum

And Finally, One of my favorites ~The Big Bad Wolf~


~Ahhh hello Dear, Come a little Closer so I can see you better~
Ooo thats so scary!!!Hehehe
What you think? TailWags Sir Chancelot aka Sir Bacon

9 comments:

Unknown said...

you are far too handsome to be a doofus, so skip that one. I like the british agent, very fitting!

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! OMdoG, you look good in all of them!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

ok I'm scared now. I like the last one, you look like the big bad wolf.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

You dress up so well, Chance! My favorite is the big bad wolf!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You'll such a flexible undercover. You look good in all of them

~ Girl girl

Ruby Bleu said...

Big Bad Wolf...totally Big Bad Wolf. No kiddies will steal you candy that's for sure!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Harry said...

Oh my, you look simply fabulous in them all, however will you choose?

Toodle pip,

Harry x

Asta said...

Sir Bacon!
i missed you..I stillcan't post,but at least I can come give you a kiss!!
Well now I like all the outfits, but I kind of like the big bad wolf..cause that's like the fuwthest away fwom the sweet hewo you acshually awe!
sweet dweams
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess.I think I can post by fwiday,cwoss paws

PreciOus said...

Hi Chance!

I like all your looks, but, the big bad wolf look seems to be the most perfect halloween costume! Scawie!

Snuggle,
Precious