Tuesday, October 30, 2007

`Hallow's Eve~



~To EveryDog Big and Small On Hallows Eve~



Ghosts and goblins dressed in white
creeping around on Halloween night
monsters, angels, witches too
clowns with faces colored blue
black cats walking all around
candy droppings on the ground
house to house kids do go
back and forth to and frough
you will get freaky frights
when you go out on Halloween nights.



There's a goblin at my window,
A monster by my door.
The pumpkin at my table
Keeps on smiling more and more.
There's a ghost who haunts my bedroom,
A witch whose face is green.
They used to be my family,
Till they dressed for Halloween.




Have a Scary Wonderful Howl'O Ween EveryDog!



Sir SpookAlot

P.S. Check out the doggies in the video








I better go rest up. It will be a busy noght tomorrow, trick or treating, and guarding the house from all the witches, goblins, Ghosts, and other scary things that might come around our house!



6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We'll be guarding the house tonight too, Chance! Mom has those baby gates in place already so we don't get spooked by one of those ghosts or goblins and go running off - like we would anyway! Have fun passing out all that good candy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Simba and Jazzi said...

I better sleep with one eye open tonight.

Simba xx

Harry said...

I'm getting scared now. I'm glad little Cassidy isn't here yet to see his big brother being a wimp!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Huskee and Hershey said...

AHHHHH.... *runs to hide under the table*

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh, those ghosts are spooky...I think I need to go hide under the bed!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

woooo that dancing ghosty was scary!!!